Hear about new innovations in the pellet market, new industrial applications of biomass, new procurement opportunities, and meet with key companies and senior executives for intensive networking across three days.
Join over 400 of your peers for the biggest international gathering of traders, wood pellet and wood chip producers, and utilities at the industry's number one networking event.
Your top three reasons to attend:
Benchmark your biomass operations with access to the latest market insights from industry players, policy specialists and market commentators, and hear key perspectives on the future of biomass.
Share knowledge and build valuable relationships across the global biomass supply chain through ample networking opportunities including refreshment breaks, networking lunches, and evening drinks receptions.
Find solutions in the exhibition hall through a showcase of innovative products and services, and network efficiently and effectively with established and new contacts at this flagship event.
Featured speakers include:
- Tunde Ojetola, Senior Policy Advisor, BEIS
- Arjan Geveke, Director, EIUG UK
- Steve Sirdey, European Buyer Alternative Reductants & Biomass, Arcelor Mittal
- Adam Nye, VP Business Development, Argus
- William Strauss, President, FutureMetrics
- Jonathan Scott, Commercial and Fuel Director, Lynemouth Power
- Michael Christensen, Chief Operating Officer, CM Biomass
- Mark Lyra, Senior Director, Sumitomo Corporation
- Tiago Andrade, Director, Wood Pellet Services
- Carsten Huljus, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP)
- Naoki Kawamoto, Senior (Black Pellets), Coal & Energy Solutions Dept, Idemitsu Kosan
- Mark Lebus, Chairperson, UK Pellet Council
- Matthew Goodwin, General Secretary & Quality Standards Manager of the UK Pellet Council
- Irene Di Padua, Policy Director, Bioenergy Europe
- Greg Dolan, CEO, Methanol Institute
- Erisa Senerdem, Editor, Biomass, Argus
- Michael Wild, Managing Partner, Wild&Partner
- Manolis Karampinis, Director of Business Development and Membership, Bioenergy Europe
- Vicky Hatherick, Deputy Editor, European Emissions, Argus
- Jan Schurch, Senior Consulting Analyst, Argus
- Freddie Staermose, Vice President, Generating Fuels and Dry Bulks, Argus
- AND MORE!
If you are looking to expand your global network of biomass contacts and get all the latest market and regulatory updates, book your place today.
Book your place to take advantage of group discounts and early bird rates at https://www.argusmedia.com/en/conferences-events-listing/biomass?utm_source=conf-partner&utm_medium=listing&utm_content=event&utm_term=emi&utm_campaign=EUAF-EVC-2023-04-BIM-Biomass-bioenergy-insight