Bioenergy International begins on Wednesday 5th May in Prague – don’t miss out on your last chance to register to hear over 40 top level speakers.
10 reasons to attend:
1. Over 40 highly respected professionals from the field will speak. These include H.E. Mr. Jan Dusík, Minister of the Environment for the Czech Republic, Marc Gillmann, Bioenergy director, Total, Antti Pasanen, Managing director, St1 Biofuels Oy, Robert Gmyrek, Director, Biofuels Department, PKN Orlen and many more - Click here to view the programme
2. Visit a state-of-the-art biodiesel plant without having to pay for it - Click here for more information
3. Meet those companies already registered including Tanquid, OPEC, Petrom, Enamo, MÜNZER Bioindustrie, OK a.m.b.a, LSPO Oy, BTP Biodiesel, Slovnaft, GREENEA, Noil Energy Group, AMERIFINA BIO-FUELS PVT. LTD, Coalandoil, italgest, Shimadzu Europa GmbH, Camlin Fine Chem and plenty more.
4. Find the answers to controversial questions surrounding economic prospects for the sector, risk management, the latest regulations and how to meet the Renewable Energy Directive’s sustainability targets
5. Network with key figures from the bioenergy industry, both before and after the event using the personalised online system for all delegates registered to get in touch with important contacts, download materials and build on discussion topics.
6. Free marketing – everyone you speak to will be reminded that you’re a prominent in the market
7. Meet the press and appear in leading global publication Biofuels International magazine to generate additional exposure for your company and products
8. Catch up with existing customers and suppliers
9. Benefit from generous discounts – the 2 day price is only €975 and it is only €575 for one day. The second delegate from the same company will receive a 10% discount and the third will get 20% off.
10. Promote your business, technologies, products, services and / or research of your business! Either book a stand or discuss sponsorship options with our staff. Click here for more information.
Companies that have already registered for the event include: Tanquid, OPEC, Vopak, Mestilla, Petrom, Amerifina Bio-Fuels, Noil Energy Group, Enamo, MÜNZER Bioindustrie, OK a.m.b.a, LSPO Oy, BTP Biodiesel, Slovnaft, GREENEA, Noil Energy Group, Coalandoil, italgest, Shimadzu Europa, Camlin Fine Chem, Transpetrol – just some of the names registered for the third Bioenergy International expo & conference, organised by leading global publication Biofuels International magazine.
The full conference programme can be viewed at http://www.biofuelsinternationalexpo.com/conf_prog.html
Bioenergy International expo & conference, on the 5-6 May in Prague, which rebranded this year to focus on bioenergy and biomass as well as just biodiesel and bioethanol, is a two day exhibition and conference which will look in depth at second generation biodiesel, cellulosic ethanol, ways to source sustainable biomass, pyrolysis technology, the potential of biogas across Europe, developments in the use of bioenergy for aviation, future feedstocks such as algae and jatropha and the challenges of storing and handling both biomass and biofuels.
If you haven’t already registered, do so now at www.biofuelsinternationalexpo.com or register onsite.
For further information visit www.biofuelsinternationalexpo.com or contact Margaret Garn +44 208 687 4126 firstname.lastname@example.org