UK AD & Biogas 2011
With the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) announced, increased levels of Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) proposed for anaerobic digestion (AD) and the coalition government's promise to deliver a significant amount of energy from waste sources through the process of anaerobic digestion, all eyes are on the AD industry right now.
On 6-7 July 2011, Hall 10, NEC, Birmingham will be home to UK AD & Biogas 2011, organised by The Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Association (ADBA).
Across the two days, over 120 exhibitors will be showcasing their AD technology, along with the two-day 'The lifecycle of an AD plant' conference.
The show and conference will offer you the chance to hear from those financing, developing, building and operating AD plant, discussing the issues they faced and how they overcame them.
Key note speakers include:
· Wendy Manning, director of customers logistics, Coca-Cola Enterprise
· Nigel Keen, property and development director, Waitrose
· Bill Elliot, chairman, Envar
· Steve Sharratt, group chief executive, Bio Group
· Richard Nourse, joint managing partner, Novusmodus
· Chris Walsh, head of technical support and consultancy
To register or find out more, including the full conference and seminar programmes, visit www.adbiogas.co.uk Alternatively call +44 (0) 203 176 0590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To exhibit email Jamil.email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 176 4414