Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics Conference 2022
25-26 October | Copenhagen, Denmark
The Argus Biomass Nordics & Baltics Conference returns to Copenhagen, Denmark on 25-26 October 2022.
Join 150+ industry peers in person from the wood chip, wood pellet and alternative feedstocks markets to discuss regional challenges and opportunities affecting businesses across the biomass value-chain.
With almost 10 hours of content across two days, this is your opportunity to keep up-to-date on the latest issues affecting biomass in the Nordics and Baltics region with fresh insights from those shaping the landscape.
Featured speakers include:
- Michael Christensen, COO, CM Biomass
- Andrew Georgiou, Director, Policy and Regulation Europe, Enviva
- Harold Arnold, Founder, Fram Renewables
- Mark McConnell, Senior Biomass Portfolio Trader, Drax
- Fabien Mehu, Head of Biomass Trading, ENGIE
- Søren Alsing, Head of Fuel, Bioenergy and Thermal Power, Ørsted
- Mahmood Ebadian, Supply Chain Advisor, Prairie Clean Energy
- William Boatwright, Senior Manager - Logistics and Climate Solutions, Norden
- Igors Krasavacs, Head, Forest Information Centre
- and many more….
Reasons to attend:
- Join discussions around increasing domestic supply, pricing, and government intervention.
- Biomass takes to the skies! Discover new opportunities through sessions on sustainable aviation fuels.
- Explore new opportunities for shippers and biomass producers in the region, and solutions for affordable shipping with updates on key port projects.
- Network with your industry peers under one roof at the region's leading biomass event with representatives from companies such as Drax, Pinnacle, Enviva, Uniper, RWE and many more.
You will leave the sessions knowing exactly how your biomass operations for tomorrow should look, with insights into shipping and logistics, government intervention, forestry supply, and much more.
Register your place today at argusmedia.com/biomass-nordics-baltics
Looking for updates on wood pellet-fired power generation? Download your free regional report, brought to you by the Argus Biomass Nordics & Baltics Conference team here.