The fifth edition of the International Conference Progress in Biogas, under the motto Science meets Practice offers a platform for worldwide speakers, company exhibition, knowledge sharing & networking.
The fifth edition of the conference “Progress in Biogas”, will bridge the gap between the technology and the end user. We address the international scientific community as well as practitioners to present you the status quo and new and modern technologies.
- Biological processes under difficult circumstances
- Microbiology of the anaerobic process and process stability
- Fermentation of biowaste and residues
- Faecal sludge treatment
- Hygienic aspects of the biogas process
- Substrate pretreatment – use of difficult substrates
- The role of biogas in the bio-economy
- System integration of biogas – On-demand biogas production
- Economic concepts for the future without feed-in tariffs
10. Contribution to climate protection through biogas production
- 01.02.2021 Call for Papers submission deadline!
Address of the event
University of Hohenheim
+49 (0)7954 926 203
Abstracts, papers, program
Sponsoring, exhibition, logistic